More Photo's of the Fam

One thing about being married is that you get to do a lot of family photos. This is a set from the Kyriopoulos gang-I hope you enjoy!


The whole fambly (as Emma says it).


Our little family-I just love capturing Kyra's smile.


The girls , looking very cute if I might add! :)


Me and my bros!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! I have never actually seen your bros so this is interesting!
Scanlon Family said…
My sister in law calls them the greek gods.
jen said…
it's true. I really do call them that. The funnier part to it, is that they know that. :)
I love the pictures! I hate/love that you are all photogenic. I wish that I had some of those genes....
Annie said…
Andrea, I love your pics! What a cute blog you have to go with your adorable family:) Thanks for the invite!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma