I'm A Super Model






As you can see-we got family photos. Emma and Allie kept asking when it was their turn and tried all sorts of poses. Those funny girls couldn't get enough of the camera! Because we took pictures with the whole Scanlon family, we only had time to get one great shot of everyone-though Kyra ended up with two.


Comments

jen said…
i love how well the pictures turned out. You all are such a cute family! All photogenic. I can't get over how much Kyra looks like Jason in these pictures. What a cutie!
DC Roses said…
Those are some very nice pictures!!What a great family.
Melissa said…
Love your cute family!!! Yes, lets get the girls together again--Anna has been asking!
Laura said…
freakin' cute! I swear you guys are more photogenic than the average joe schmoe. I'm curious about your new background. Are they dancers or gymnasts, or divers?
Joy said…
You have a darling family. I had to follow your link on Facebook. Come check out my blog if you want. Hopefully we can reconnect its been way too long since I heard from you.
Laura said…
how did the yard project go this weekend? Did you get seed down?

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Philosophies of Emma