Kyra's Blessing


This Sunday, our beautiful princess was blessed. We asked my Dad to do it because he's never had the opportunity to bless a baby and we did take Kyra from Kyriopoulos (which means 'Light of Christ').
She was just golden and made happy baby noises through the whole blessing. Then there was the unfortunate blow out right after it happened . . . lucky for us it didn't ruin her blessing dress, so someday, her daughters can use it. We're very happy to have her in our family, and I just wanted to show her off a bit.
(Look Laura, I got our program to work-yeah-no more sideways pictures!)




Comments

jen said…
awwww! She's such a doll! Smiling and everything! I miss that cute little girl....actually ALL of you cute little girls, and Jason too. (note:I was including you in the whole cute little girls part, just so you don't feel left out) ;)
Gus Finley said…
Wow! She sure has grown since I have seen her last. She looks so beautiful! I usually don't like to leave cheesy comments on peoples blogs, but I just couldn't resist this time. It's wonderful that her grandpa got to bless her to. Congratulations to all!
Laura said…
she looks so beautiful in her dress! I'm glad she didn't ruin it with the inevitable poopy diaper. Thanks for the up-right pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma