What If We Never Failed?

I was reading Jen's blog (my sister-in-law, for those who don't know) and she wrote down a list of things she would do if she never failed (you can check out her link if you'd like). Anyway, it really gave me some food for thought and I've come up with my own list of sorts . . .

Andrea's List
  1. I would write a novel that would be published
  2. I would sing on Broadway
  3. I would never get angry with my children
  4. I would be thinner (if you don't fail, you don't fail at diet and exercise, right?)
  5. I would be more thrifty
  6. My house would be clean
  7. I would have the top score in Mario Cart
  8. I would have a yard . . .
  9. I would travel with world with my husband
  10. I would live the gospel better
  11. I would be able to memorize scripture (I have absolutely no retention)
  12. I would be like my Savior
  13. I would be an amazing mother and friend to my daughters (of course, I'm already the perfect wife . . . :) Just kidding).

Comments

jen said…
It's a pretty interesting question,huh. It made me really think as well. I love your answers/goals. It's amazing that so many of the things we'd do we can actually achieve! (hey, you never now about the broadway one! It could happen!) :) I'm glad it gave you food for thought.
Scanlon Family said…
And MY list is as follows:

Jason's List

1. Convert the World to Peace and Happiness
2. Every idea I dream of come true
3. Be perfect in every way

That is all. See? I don't ask for too much! :)
La Familia Mata said…
Great list. Definitely makes a girl think. I'll have to get back to you on the Labor Day weekend meet up. Of course, I would love to see you! I just don't know David or I's work schedule yet. I'll let you know.
Laura said…
I'm loving your musit. I've just turned on your blog and am listneing while I surf in other windows. I've always liked your taste in music though!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma