10 Things I Need


Just Google your name followed by the word 'needs' in quotes - e.g. "Meghan needs" and see what you get. Then tag ten or so people to have them try it.

Here are the top 10 things that Andrea needs, according to Google:

1. all her wits and all the help she can get from the company's attractive operations manager to find and stop the perpetrators.
2. me close to her heart
3. sleep… badly
4. some help coming up with stalker songs
5. a profession in which she can express her inventive and idealistic side ...
6.
to say anyone who spends enough time in cyber space is bound to, at some point, come to the end of the internet. Today, I did just that.
7. treatment -- not a death sentence
8. some attention
9. to be fired for this
10. to be monitored throughout the night

The top 10 things Jason needs is:

1. a Pismo
2. a good slapping
3. to SHUT UP
4. to diet because he has become too fat
5. to put on his shirt, overalls, shoes and socks
6. your micro-cash
7. A Ring
8. a helmet
9. help making a film
10. a toilet

Thanks for the fun, Jen!

Comments

jen said…
ha ha! Wow! That's quite the first one you need Andrea! I like this game. Hee Hee...Jason in overalls...what a funny image. Oh, and what is a Pismo??
Scanlon Family said…
A Pismo is a nickname for an apple laptop . . . I think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

I'm A Super Model

Philosophies of Emma