Serious Slacker ...

So, if anyone even comes to read this, I will be shocked beyond all imagining, seeing as how I'm sure you've all given up on me.  I don't really have an good excuse.  I did loose my camera attachment that allows me to download my photos, but I can do picture free entries, no?  Here's a brief update on everything that has happened to us in the last THREE months!
     
Kyra just loves to help me with all the tasks I have to do around the house.  She's very good at being mommy's little destroyer (these clothes were folded only minutes before she found them).



This is the first day of school! Emma and Allie are so proud of themselves, the wouldn't even let me walk them into their classroom!





Kyra is a my mischivious little angel ... every time I turn around she's into SOMETHING she shouldn't be.  This is her attempt to go swimming at home.



This is the girls with their good friends Aidan and Seery Kipp at The Point in Salt Lake City.  We were invited to a wedding and the girls were excited to dress up fancy and dance all night!

 

For the first time EVER we carved pumpkins for Halloween.  Don't get me wrong, each year we've had every intention ... we just never get around to it (slacker, remember).  We had the girls draw what they wanted the pumpkins to look like and Jason and I carved them, though we did make the girls scoop them out.  Allie's is the little one, Emma's is in the middle and mine (Kyra can't draw quite yet) is the big one.

  

This is the girls while we were out trick or treating.  Emma is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  I did make the costume, not really loving the pattern, but she was happy.  Allie is Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and Kyra is a cuddly little Bat.  Kyra really got into the trick or treating this this year practically dragging me from house to house.


One thing I love as Kyra gets older, is that now her sisters are including her in play.  She does have to play the monster a lot and chase Emma and Allie, but she loves the attention she's getting from her big sisters.





For Thanksgiving, we went to San Diego with the Kyriopoulos family and had dinner with Joan's sister.  Of course, if you're in California, you HAVE to go to Disneyland.  My parents have an exchange student, Ann, staying with them right now and it was her first time going.  And of course with a slue of girls, we had to see princesses!

And now, I'm almost caught up!  I have some video I'll put in the next blog entry.  Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comments

Betsy B said…
I never gave up hope. I always knew you'd come back! :). Seriously cute pictures. I love the girls posing for school! Merry Christmas to you, too, Slacker! :)
jen said…
Aww! I love it! I love how Allie is such a little dancer, always in her pose for the pictures! :) Cute little Kyra. It's ok. I had to play the monster too when I was little with Jason and Spencer. I can't believe just how big Emma is getting!It's so crazy how quickly life goes by.
Trista said…
Hello! Welcome back my blogging friend! Cute photo's BUT do I dare hope for christmas ones? lol Just kidding cute stuff.
Anonymous said…
Love that your girls wore pink on the first day of school!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma