Cute Things
I've been really trying to pay attention what my kids say lately-so I can remember all the cute things that they say. I've got two that were so cute, I just had to share them.
Allie said:
"Mom, is Emma's hair dark?"
"Yes it is."
"Is Daddy's hair dark?"
"Yes."
"Is your hair dark?"
"Yep."
"And my hair is morning!"
As some of you know, Emma sits on the very back seat of our mini van, so if she wants something, we have to pass it to Allie who then passes it on to Emma. Well, the other day my mom and the girls were waiting in the car while I ran into the store. Emma needed a tissue, so my mom passed one to Allie who then accidently dropped it on the floor. Emma, our forever drama queen started howling at my mother:
"I can't reach it!"
"Emma, just unbuckle and get it."
"I can't, you do it."
"No Emma, it's right next to you, just unbuckle and get it."
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"I'm too pretty."
Anyway, those are my silly kids. And since Kyra can't talk, I've decided to just put a cute picture of her on here. She has started smiling and cooing however and I just love it!
Allie said:
"Mom, is Emma's hair dark?"
"Yes it is."
"Is Daddy's hair dark?"
"Yes."
"Is your hair dark?"
"Yep."
"And my hair is morning!"
As some of you know, Emma sits on the very back seat of our mini van, so if she wants something, we have to pass it to Allie who then passes it on to Emma. Well, the other day my mom and the girls were waiting in the car while I ran into the store. Emma needed a tissue, so my mom passed one to Allie who then accidently dropped it on the floor. Emma, our forever drama queen started howling at my mother:
"I can't reach it!"
"Emma, just unbuckle and get it."
"I can't, you do it."
"No Emma, it's right next to you, just unbuckle and get it."
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"I'm too pretty."
Anyway, those are my silly kids. And since Kyra can't talk, I've decided to just put a cute picture of her on here. She has started smiling and cooing however and I just love it!
Comments