Twinkle Toes

On June 14th, Emma and Allie were able to demonstrate how skilled they have become in dancing lessons this year in their recital. They danced to the Wonder Woman theme and In The Navy by Men at Work. Anyway, the point is, they looked so cute I just had to show you too! I'm working on getting video footage of their dances so you can watch. Obviously, I still haven't learned rotation yet . . .



Comments

Betsy B said…
Way cute. Did you do their cute hair and costumes? Do you have spare time for that? They look adorable!
DC Roses said…
Those are some really cute girls! It sounds like they are quite talented.
Laura said…
i bet you were so proud! You have such beautiful children.
jen said…
sooo cute! I'm such a proud aunt! My favorite part? Kyra crying. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Philosophies of Emma