Fun Little Internet Game

Here's the idea:

1- open your favorite image search engine

2- type the answer to the question in the search box

3- post the picture you like the best under the question



What is your first name?


(Tropical Storm Andrea)

What is your favorite food?



What is your favorite color?



Who is your celebrity crush?



What is your favorite beverage?



What is your dream vacation?


(with my honey)

What is your favorite desert?



What did you want to be when you grew up?



What do you love most in life?



What is one word to describe you?



Age at your next birthday?



Bad habit?


Comments

Betsy B said…
I think it's great how different all our picture answers are. Hugh Jackman is a good choice. I was having a hard time thinking of one.
Laura said…
Hugh Jackman is dreamy....anyway, what is the "one word" that describes you? The picture is priceless, but I'm curious what the word is...
Elise said…
I copied you and did this too(minus the celebrity crush). You know what they say imitation is the highest form of flattery!
La Familia Mata said…
I love the bad habit picture. Mostly because now I don't feel all alone! I want to see pictures of your new haircut...

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma