Memories

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...

Comments

Scanlon Family said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
wow! I like the new layout! I will never forget shopping for a prom? dress with you when I was 16. Wow, time flies! I remember getting totally crazy, and thinking, "wow, this girl actually likes me!" The rest is history.
Elise said…
So so many....I remember going to Disneyland with you (haven't been back since actually!), when you drank that first Dr. Pepper on Valentine's Day, squishing into your Saab for numerous dances, so many talks, eating at Olive Garden on Sunday, the unbreakable bond of friendship formed over years of many joyous occasions and some heartbreaks, and lots of laughs. Glad to have a friend like you.
Betsy B said…
Of course there is the choreographed Grease moments from high school that got the ball rolling. I recall visiting you at BYU and leaving with a lot less hair, which my family still won't let slide. You used to right me letters you freshman year and I think I still have most of them... you also picked great birthday cards. I remember watching you and Jason holding hand the first time while helping each other ice-skate. Cute moment for sure. We're still making memories so I'm sure there are more to come.
Laura said…
Okay, I need a redo on this comment string so here goes. Good ol cindy who introduced us in her under-construction house, strawberry shakes at midnight while watching shooting stars, lollipop and nothing but treble, Following Baer home from Bear Lake, vandalizing Joel's car during a pickleville performance (I still need to send the Johnsons a car detail gift certificate for that one...) cutting betsy's hair, being your manaquin for hair style and makeup homework, your crush on Matt Kyar, Dance club...I was always so jealous of your moves!, Lucy the beloved saab that ended up in the hands of your most ardent admirer, pretty little girl with the red dress, Getting pooped on by lorikeets, Bob and Linda's wedding - you looked so beautiful, rafting the snake river and watching you launch off the back of the raft, the world's most professional gingerbread houses, sharing all our common woes in life including but not limited to: parental divorce, marriage, children, home ownership,finances, and of course, boys. Oh, and one of my personal favorites is when I first introduced you to Andrew and it really hit me that I had named him after yu and I was looking at two of the most important people in my life.
Melissa said…
Wow--memory lane...My favorite is flying to CA for Lisee's wedding and talking about a certain boy of interest...funny how you ended up with him forever :)
Memories of Freshman year will also continue to dance through my mind (and when I say dance, I mean DANCE.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma