Allie is 4

So-I've been a blogging slacker, just like everyone else I know (almost-some people are on top of it). Here's Allie's birthday party which she thought was way fun and has me vowing never to throw another. . . of course, I had a migraine the who time, so perhaps that was part of it . . . Most of the kids had a great time (Josh was a little bummed out that no other boys came) and Emma and Allie were so excited to have so many of their friends over at the same time.


Kyra enjoys eating a cupcake, just like the big kids!

Everyone sits down to enjoy a fine meal at the Scanlon house! I mean what could be better than almost straight sugar?


The theme was Tinkerbell, so I lit a fairy light and made the cupcakes with marshmallow flowers on top . . . they didn't look quite as good as the picture in the cook book.


Jason strung up twinkle lights and drew a large Tinkerbell without wings so they could play pin the wings on the fairy.


And they all enjoyed a stirring performance from Tinkerbell herself in her new full length feature film Tinkerbell (very original, isn't it).



This picture I put in for two reasons. 1. Much laud and honor the male reprisentatives of the party and 2. You can sort of see my cupcake decorating-in case your were curious.

Comments

Betsy B said…
Way to go! It looks like a cute party, even if it was stressful. I think the cupcakes turned out great. I've wanted to stick a pin in Tinkerbell a few times... just kidding. Josh looks like he's liking the party a little more than Andrew.
jen said…
awww! I love it! I love themed birthday parties! The pictures look awesome and I wish I could have seen the cupcakes! You'll have to show me sometime. You always have such clever ideas.
Annie said…
This was such an awesome party!! Aria absolutely loved it:) You guys are so great and we are so lucky to have you as friends.
Anonymous said…
Tinkerbell is such a great theme. What is the opera aria on your page?
Devon said…
So cute! I'm very impressed with the cupcakes.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma