The Countdown Has Begun!


Okay, so it's a little embarrassing how this book series has awakened my teenager within. I seriously get a little obsessed. Fortunately, I have the most amazing husband in the world, who loves me despite learning a new side of me and has read the books so that I have someone to talk to about it in the middle of the night when a thought occurs to me (I'm not that bad-I'm actually too humiliated at my reaction that I keep my midnight thoughts and observations to myself). The trailer came out yesterday (which I've only seen about 5 times-check out the self restraint) and I love the new poster, so I thought I'd share. Only 5 months, 19 days, 1 hour and 45 minutes from this second, I'd better be sitting in a theater. :)

Comments

Annie said…
You may find this horrifying, Andrea, but I only saw the first movie about 3 days ago. I know! Anyway, I am really excited for the new one to come out too.
Trista said…
I watched the trailer for New Moon. Looks good. Hope it is as good as the book but I have my doubts. lol
Talk to ya latter! Trista
Anonymous said…
Hee hee. My mum is a twilighter...

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma