Inner Peace After the Holiday Season...


I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could
all use a little more inner peace in our lives. By following a simple
advice heard on the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have never finished."

I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished and before leaving the house this morning...


I finished off a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel right now!

Okay, I didn't write this, but I loved it and just HAD to share it with you all!!!!

Comments

Trista said…
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Very nice! I like that advice.
Betsy B said…
Mmmm.... aren't Oreos one little twist from heaven? This is good! I think I shall go finish something right now.
Anonymous said…
HAH! LOL! love it. True wisdom.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma