A New Addition



We are just pleased as punch to announce the arrival of our new little one, Kyra Anne Scanlon. She was born April 30th (happy birthday Laura) at 1:29 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs 6 oz and 19.5 inches long. Jason gets a real kick out of showing everyone her long limbs, fingers and toes. Her eyes are getting darker every day, so chances are (if you go the the genetic square, the most probable outcome): her eyes are going to be brown. She's a very quiet baby, mostly just little squeeks, so we've taken to calling her "Little Squeeker." She's also pretty alert for a new born and gives us the most beautiful smile (I know they say it's just gas-but I choose to believe otherwise.)
Here are some pictures of my "before" shot, right after she was born, and then just before we went home from the hospital. She's doing very well now, and her cheeks are filling out and at one week old-I'm happy to say I'm back in my normal jeans. We love you all and can't wait for you to meet our little girl. (P.S. I will try not to be so lazy next time and get the pictures rotated . . . it's just the program we use to do that is fussy and I don't have the energy to fight it right now).
Comments