New Pictures

Okay this is going to be one of those super long posts that you keep scrolling down and wonder where on earth the bottom is, but my mother-in-law just gave me a disk FULL of pictures (since Emma was like a year old). I have condensed it down to mostly recent ones, but they were just so cute I had to put them on. Oh, and also and update. Allie has NOT learned her lesson. Tuesday, she was jumping on my bed and bounced her head right into the brass bed frame. She now has a goose egg between her eyes, but it didn't bruise and I didn't get a picture when it was really swollen-that girl!


Emma chillin' on the, as she calls it, schwing.



Allie with her "just as big as me" soda and Curious George.


Emma helping to spread the dandiloin population.



Allie giving love to Kyra.



Allie at Cascade Lake.


All the Girls.


Jason as 'George McFly' at Spencer's Hollywood birthday party.


The whole family (with Kyra hiding in her chair).


Comments

La Familia Mata said…
Loved all the pictures! Not near as many as my torturous post. When you have them and their cute, you just gotta post. David and I watched "Dan in Real Life" last night and he noted the guy having three girls and said, "No way!" It made me think of you and I thought, "Sure!". Girls are so much fun, huh?
Laura said…
you may have to put a leash on Alli! very cute pictures. I especially like George Mcfly. Very authentic!
Betsy B said…
And my family thought Jason looked like Harry Potter... that's a very impressive costume. And of course I love all his girls!! Way cute pics!
Laura said…
whats the news on the yard? do you have to move your fence?
DC Roses said…
Jason, I love the George McFly costume! It is perfect.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma