ABBA Crazy

For those of you who are my friends on facebook you may have noticed my comment about being attacked by disco clothes. Well, that's because I designed some costumes for an ABBA music video that we (the Scanlon family) put together for our family reunion this August. I thought they turned out pretty okay, so I'm posting my sketches (sorry, no finished renderings) which I did after lots of research and finding what fabric I could on the clearance aisle at JoAnn's. (And those who aren't my friends on facebook, why not? :P) The men just wore solid, though silky shirts in colors matching their girls with tight black bells, that had colored vents that matched their shirts. Then they all sort of added personality. So here they are-I hope they're a good teaser to make you want to watch the completed video which I will try to put on here and will defiantly be on You Tube.

Comments

Trista said…
Those are fabulous! Great Job!
Anonymous said…
How fun! Looks like you are having a good summer!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma