The Case of the Missing Camera

Okay, so though our busiest birthday season I have not been able to find my camera. And yes, I do have one on my phone, but I'm out of memory and though I have a memory card, I have not yet installed it. So, that being said, I got ONE photo of all the birthday goings on in this house and I'm proud of it, so here it is!


The cake I made for Emma's party with her friends. Oh, and I DID finally find the camera, in a paper bag on top of my jewelry box. How it got there is any one's guess, but that's what's up. So I will try to get photo's from my picture-crazy mother-in-law (thank you so much for taking a million photos).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma