A Lot of Kids


Well, we have two new little bundles of joy in our family and we're very excited about the new additions! Introducing Tuck and ???? (Ginger).

Oh yes, there are stories involved. For Jason's birthday he got the one thing he has wanted from the day we got married: a dog. He is a beautiful 8 week old Yellow Labrador that Jason has named Tuck. He's very gentle with the girls and is learning quickly. Jason also said that when we got a dog, we'd get a cat-you know, so they can be friends.


So for FHE this week, we got an 8 week old kitten, who came with the name Ginger (which I don't really like and I don't think it fits). I was teasing that if they were going to name her for a spice it should be Nutmeg because the coloring is closer, so Emma and Allie now call her Meg. I call her Kitty for lack of anything better.

Oh, and another Emmaism. When we went to get the cat we pulled into the parking lot of PetSmart.
E: Look, there's PetSmart, that's what it says.

D: Oh, is that what it says?

Then Emma rolled her eyes and in a very sarcastic, yet earnest tone:
E: Yeah, I can read!

Well those are our current adventure and I hope you enjoy the little video clips!

Comments

Laura said…
oh. my. goodness. you didn't say anything about a cat! How is that going?
Trista said…
Sounds like a full house! You want a few boys to throw in there then you can have a zoo. lol

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma