Always Allie

For some reason, it always seems to be Allie that gets into messes and comes up with silly things to say. The picture you see here is when she wanted to wear make-up like mommy, especially lipstick (please be aware that I didn't know what was going on in her cute little head), so she pick one out and put it on . . . yes and as you can see, it's all over her face. That is not the end of the story however. This is AFTER I had cleaned her up. She had picked out my color stay lipstick and used it for lips and cheeks and when I caught her was on her way to using it as eyeshadow. It stained her skin for a few days and she thought she was so pretty!

Just as an Allie side note. On Thanksgiving, she was playing with her 1 year old cousin Edana. Edana started to cry and Allie rolled her eyes in disgust and said "Take it like a Princess." We all about laughed so hard we peed our pants. I love our little Allie (the others too, but this is about here, right?)

Comments

Betsy B said…
Oh my gosh! I'm going to pee MY pants laughing! I love that girl! I wonder if it's okay to use that on my primary kids...
DC Roses said…
Your blogs are so funny! I love the take it like a princess line! And the lipstick cheeks are hilarious! So now I know for sure color stay really works. They should work that into their ad.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma