Halloween Celebration

Okay, so I'm way behind-but I think my kids were so cute that I'm going to inflict Halloween pictures on you anyway.

Emma was Dorothy Gale from Kansas . . .


Allie flirts as Alice in Wonderland


And together they were silly sisters (who made a haul)


We spent the evening at my in-laws and Grandma took them around to all the houses. I stayed back with the baby and had fun watching Britton scare the crap out of all the neighborhood kids. The Scanlon's really know how to do Halloween right. Jason and Spencer took a walk down memory lane and all the things they did in their youth to scare the neighborhood children-their eyes were a little misty with the 'good old times.' I hope y'all had a great Halloween and now-onto the holiday season!

Comments

jen said…
i love it. I wish we could have been there. Forget Christmas! What about Halloween?? ;)
DC Roses said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DC Roses said…
There is no place to celebrate Halloween like the Scanlon household. It was always my favorite place to go see.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma