Ain't They Cute Part 2


Kyra thought that she should have been a flower girl as well, so she spent a lot of time playing with the rose petals in the aisle. And the reason I put so many up that look so similar-I don't know. I think she's cute though. (Oh, and by the way, it posted my brother's wedding way down because it was in draft form and posted at the date you started it, not when you finished-weird. Sorry about that.)







Comments

Trista said…
What cute photo's I am so glad you put them up! I LOVE Kyra's dress wow it looks great. Your girls are so fun. I so enjoy being able play with Kyra.
Talk latter Trista
jen said…
Beautiful little Kyra. It's funny, but am I accurate to recall another little girl (cough...Allie)playing with petals at my wedding and choking on them? ;) Anytime I have a chance to watch our wedding day video I always chuckle at the little gag in the background...is that bad?

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma