Awww-how cute.

That is what Emma and Allie always say, so I thought I'd say about them-and Kyra of course, though some of hers are going in a part 2. I know I've already done a 'look how cute my kids are' blog recently, but I have tons of pics of them from the wedding that I've just got to show everyone and they didn't really fit with the blog of Ted's wedding.


I made their flower girl crowns the night before the wedding. I thought they didn't turn out half bad. Oh, and I won't add commentary to every pic-so just enjoy the visual.






So, apparently, Allie loves horses. She looks a little nervous to me.

Comments

jen said…
They really are so cute. I'm such a proud aunt to have such beautiful little nieces! The crowns you made are awesome! You'll have to teach me how you did them. I think Edana would be in heaven with one.
Anonymous said…
They look fabulous. Excellent color choices.

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma