My Baby Brother is MARRIED!


Well, as you can see, my sweet baby (not the baby baby, as that would be Tyler being 1/2 hour younger, but still . . .) brother is now married! Ted married Anadeliz-or as we call her, Ana and I've never seen him so happy. They make a great couple and I wish them all the best. And so follows the long awaited pictures . . . maybe, only if you know my brother. Others might just think, "oh, that's nice, Andrea's brother got married." Well, this is a big thing. The 27 year old bachelor had it coming. ;)


The were just announced man and wife.


I see a few handsome groomsmen, Tyler, Jason and Zane (a friend of Ted's).


And a beautiful flower girl and ring bearer. (There will be more photos in the next blog entry).


Me in my new threads with a cute baby Kyra.


After the ceremony shots outside of the Wellsville Tabernacle where they were married.


The wedding party and family.


A close-up of the bride and groom.


Ana and Ted with some of my folks, Steve and Joan.


A very handsome couple. I love how dashing my brother looks in uniform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma