Bragging Rights!

So, like every parent I think I just have the cutest kids in the whole world. So this entry is just to show pictures, movies (in honor of Edana who loved the last "Keewa movie" that I put on ), and cute things that were said. Feel free to skip it if you can't take the sap.



Allie always makes me giggle.


Emmaism: A little background. On the way home from my brother's wedding, Jason hit a skunk in the canyon-so needless to say, our car stinks.

E: Mom, why does our car always smell bad?
A: Because, Daddy hit a skunk and they smell bad?
E: Well, can't you go out and hit something that smells good?

I just love a child's thought process. I must say, I've been eyeing rose and lilac bushes since this conversation.

Kyra is always such a happy baby.


Allie thinks it is her duty as big sister to make Kyra walk. A better demo is in the video that follows.

Comments

Trista said…
I was soooo excited to see you updated your blog!
Cute stuff!!! Trista
Gus Finley said…
Emma makes me laugh! Allie is a lot more helpful than Charlie. Our neighbor boy is learning to walk and Charlie likes to knock him over. It must be the boy version of learning how to walk.
DC Roses said…
Your kids are so cute, and growing up way to fast.
jen said…
Edana had me play this a few times before I could actually leave a comment. :) I love those little girls. I saw you all only a few days ago and I already miss you guys! Next time we come out we'll have to bug you all and stay for a few days. :) I love you! Oh, and I'd totally try hitting a liliac bush. Much more pleasant than a skunk! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

Twinkle Toes

Philosophies of Emma