Easter!




Easter was really fun this year-we had 3 celebrations and a forgotten camera at every one. However, I did manage to capture Easter morning when the girls found all the wonderful presents that the Easter Bunny left and the eggs he hid.








Then I had to get the girls beautiful in their dresses. They felt like princesses, and I think they looked like them too. They wanted a picture with the Easter Bunny House they made the night before during our Skinner grandparents celebration.






Kyra loved dressing up too, though she was angry at the dress that wouldn't let her crawl! And of course, they all got 'ohhs' and 'ahhs' at church.







I just love my beautiful little girls!

Comments

Trista said…
They are gorgeous little girls! They look so cute in their easter dresses. I just want to squeeze them all.
Trista
Gus Finley said…
I totally forgot about the overnight sponge curlers! So cute. I love your girls, too!
Anonymous said…
Snaps to the easter dresses! They look beautiful.
Laura said…
Emma and Ali look like 1920's movie stars! so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment to Enjoy...How Cute They ARE!

I'm A Super Model

Philosophies of Emma